love story..new chapter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

aBaYa DuBaI


( pic above is not mine...hehehe...cilok kat tenet la cam bese..)


Do u know what is abaya???
hehee ...me dunno what it is when i heard it for the 1st time( kuno giler...dok dlm gua agaknye br 1st time tau ape itu abaya..hahaha)
my uncle who work in dubai as an engineer had bought me
2 abaya! yippeeee...

from my opinion...
abaya is actually same like jubah...
it's just about different country called it different name..
yela..malaysia sumenyer jubah je..hehe

heheeee...i try to google it and find the definition of it...it said that :
ABAYA
a long black long-sleeved robe worn by Muslim women in Arabic-speaking countries, often with a headscarf or veil

and i think i started to fall in love with this abaya
cos i feel like im an arabic woman..hahaha..bweeekkkkk

thnx to my uncle for bought me such a beautiful abaya from DUBAI
love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers