love story..new chapter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tdg hitam <> bitemporal hemianopia


hurm..ada kaitan antara tdg hitam and btemporal hemianopia tuh..
im the one who pakai tdg htam
and the hemianopia was the reason for me to be called BLUR my my doc..hahaaa~

dgn suara yg agak2 menggerunkan..my doc pon called me " tdg hitam!" then she asked me to draw and show the arrow how the hemianopia occur and she said since the other day(during bedside teaching) lagi i look blur! perghhh...dia nak suh pndang whiteboard tuh cane..adoi...dari bedside arituh lagi asyik kena jer..ape muke nih xde expression ker???? so after this i have to be more careful bout my face expression la..and make sure that i didn't make any more mistakes

but..
thnx doc..eventhough u scolded me
but i learn so many things n u make all of us learn and understand that subject very well...
and i keep promise to myself to become a better person and more better than u..haha..insyaAllah..


p/s : i wish 'u' could be here...i need 'u'...i really2 need 'u'..huhuhu...~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers